求英文的经典句子,带有翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/03/28 21:45:43
求英文的经典句子,带有翻译

求英文的经典句子,带有翻译
求英文的经典句子,带有翻译

求英文的经典句子,带有翻译
Do not,for one repulse,forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort.( Shakespeare )不要只因一次挫败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的.(莎士比亚)
The man who has made up his mind to win will never say " Impossible".( Napoleon )凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能”的.(拿破仑)
Miracles sometimes occur,but one has to work terribly for them.( C.Weizmann )奇迹有时候是会发生的,但是你得为之拼命蒂努力.(魏茨曼)
There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see.( Muggeridge )没有黑暗这种东西,只有看不见而已.(马格里奇)
Time is a bird for ever on the wing.( T.W.Robertson )时间是一只永远在飞翔的鸟.(罗伯逊)
If you do not learn to think when you are young,you may never learn.( Edison )如果你年轻时不学会思考,那就永远不会.(爱迪生)
A day is a miniature of eternity.( Emerson )一天是永恒的缩影.(爱默生)
Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice.( L.Blum )品德可能仅仅在于有勇气作出抉择.(布鲁斯)
If there were less sympathy in the world,there would be less trouble in the world.( O.Wilde )如果世界上少一些同情,世界上也就会少一些麻烦.(王尔德)
Don't waste life in doubts and fears.( Emerson )不要把生命浪费于怀疑与恐惧中.(爱默生)
The worst tragedy for a poet is to be admired through being misunderstood.( J.Cocteau )对于诗人来说,最大的悲剧莫过于由于误解而受到钦佩.(科克托)
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.( W.Durant ) 教育是一个逐步发现自己无知的过程.(杜兰特)
In education we are striving not to teach youth to make a living,but to make a life.( W.A.White )教育不是为了教会青年人谋生,而是教会他们创造生活.(怀特)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.( W.G.McAdoo )在争论中是无法击败无知者的.(麦卡杜)
A long dispute means that both parties are wrong.( Voltaire )持久的争论意味着双方都是错的.(伏尔泰)
People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.( Chesterton )通常人们是因为不会辩理才吵架的.(切斯特顿)
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.( Bernard Shaw )明白事理的人使自己适应世界;不明事理的人想使世界适应自己.(萧伯钠)
As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs,and if no man rebelled,those wrongs would last forever.( C.Darrow )只要世界还存在,就会有错误,如果没有人反叛,这些错误将永远存在下去.(达罗)
1) I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.
2) No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣.
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.
4) Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容.
5) To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman,who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to,doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.
8) Don‘t try so hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激.
10) Don‘t cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.

No matter what i do , you never be satified
不管我做什么 你都不满足

http://public.whut.edu.cn/sflwut/111program/wisdom.htm

I wander like a cloud.
我似一片孤单的流云
埃兹拉庞德

1
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall
...

全部展开

1
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall
there with a sign.
2
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
o troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
3
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
4
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
5
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
6
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
7
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟
瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
8
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
9
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
once we dreamt that we were strangers.
we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
10
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
the silent trees.

收起

the night is dark.the stars are lost in clouds. the wind is sighing through the leaves.
夜色漆黑。星星迷失在云力。风在树叶间叹息。
i was blaming my fate for the many tricks it played on me, when suddenly i remembe...

全部展开

the night is dark.the stars are lost in clouds. the wind is sighing through the leaves.
夜色漆黑。星星迷失在云力。风在树叶间叹息。
i was blaming my fate for the many tricks it played on me, when suddenly i remembered the paper boat that sank in the ditch.
我责怪命运对我百般嘲弄,忽然,我想起了那只琛在沟渠里的纸船

收起